Monday, January 20, 2014

January Fredericksburg

Another Fredericksburg Trade Days has come and gone.  We were inside Barn 1 this past show and while I had a great space and awesome neighbors, I couldn't have asked for a better welcome.  And the customers were great too.  However, I'm always thinking of ways to redo my space wherever I am, so if you come out to Fredericksburg Trade Days next month you'll see what I mean.

I wanted to share what we started with the day we moved in.  A blank canvas:



 went from looking like the above, to this:



This was one side of the booth:




And this was the other side:

 
We sold several things and had to keep redoing our space. 

If you come out to Fredericksburg next month, you'll see something totally different.  Thanks again for all that came out to see us.

3 comments:

  1. As always, everything looks great Theresa! I'm glad you had a good show. I know how much work goes into the shows from unloading your stuff, to the display, and then hopefully packing up a lot less!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Theresa, I get so much inspiration from your booth displays.....amazing!

    Glad you had a good show:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I snagged that bistro chair!
    I can't wait to see YOU and the magic you create next month!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: