Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day at Fredericksburg Trade Days

Happy Monday everyone.  I know this is going to be a busy week, it's Valentine's Day after all and I know you're planning something fab for your sweetie or maybe just for yourself.  It's also time for another Fredericksburg Trade Days and what a better way to spend your Valentine's Day but here.  Then, you can go for a nice dinner.

Fredericksburg Trade Days starts this Friday and I can't wait to show you my new space.  Yes during last month's trade days I had moved inside the Barn and was happy how my space turned out, but I quickly realized I'd rather be outside.  So we moved back outside and you'll just have to come back this month and see how it turned out.

My vision for my space was a combination of these two images:




I wanted to use pallets to create a floor with a tree house feel to my space.

So we worked really hard (I say "we" lightly because I mainly supervised).

Here's my space, before and after:


To see how it really turned out, you'll have to come out and see.  Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. What a tease you are? I cannot wait to see it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I'm totally stealing... um, I mean borrowing that Palette flooring idea for outdoor decking Projects I have in the works... I Love the way it looks and what an economical way to Upcycle and design outdoor spaces that have a beautiful Rustic Charm to them since you can paint them any hue to match the Styling of the outdoor room! Thanks for the Inspiration!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: