Thursday, July 03, 2014

July Show

Hello all.  Hope you are having a great week.  Can you believe we are already into July, where has the year gone.  It's already so hot in Texas and we haven't really gotten to the good part of the heat yet.

I wanted to wish you a Happy July 4th weekend!  Here is one display in my home.  I love flags, trophy's, platform mirrors, and so much more:




Don't forget we'll be back at Fredericksburg Trade Days on July 18-20.  I'm so excited to announce that within the next upcoming months I'm going to be building a permanent shop there.  Stay tuned as I share more about this with you.

I've been gathering all kinds of ideas how to build the shop, using vintage wood and thankfully due to a great friend I've come across all that I'll need to do this.  Here's an idea of what I have in mind:




Images via: Tiny Texas Houses

Be safe this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love your display in your home!
    Awesome ~ what a cute shop that will be ~ I would defiantly stop and check it out if I were driving past!!!
    Best of Luck to You!
    Happy 4th
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then she and Cruz are going to build a permanent home on that extra acre of land we have next to our Fredericksburg farmhouse!!!!!

    Hey! Can't blame me for trying!
    XO,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be exciting watching your building go up. I'm sure it will be awesome. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: