Friday, August 22, 2014

My Son's Birthday & Other Things

Where does the time go?  It's been over a month since I blogged.  I seem to be Facebooking more these days because it's so quick.

August 20th was my son's birthday and because life just keeps us all so busy I'm several days late in showing you some of my fav pics of him:



He always had a binky.  It's still one of my fav pics of him.

Last week we were in beautiful Fredericksburg Texas for Trade Days and here are pics of my space:








I change up my space each month.

I had the best time going to new places in Fredericksburg and laughing and hanging out with my friends.  Thanks for the customers that came out to trade days.

It won't be long before it's time for the Round Top/Warrenton Antique Show but before then we do have one more Fredericksburg Trade Days to do.

I hope you are staying cool from the heat.  I'll try to be a better blogger.  Hope you have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I need to get REALLY busy with Warrenton projects. Happy Birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: