Tuesday, August 26, 2014

25 Days Until Round Top/Warrenton Starts

Can you believe we are 25 days away from the Round Top/Warrenton Antique Shows starting.  Actually, since each show starts on a different day it's actually less than 25 days for some of you.  For me, it's exactly 25 days until I'll be in beautiful Warrenton Texas unloading.  I'll be at Renck Hall starting on September 21-Oct 4, on the outside field, alley way as it's called before you enter into Zapp Hall.



It will be such a super busy time for me this weekend since I'll be at Fredericksburg Trade Days the few days prior to leaving for Warrenton, from September 19-20.  So if you won't be able to come to the "big shows" and you are near Fredericksburg Tx please stop by.



There is a show every weekend that you can attend in Texas in September, including Canton Flea Market starting this Thursday.

Here are the September Shows:



Sep 6-7: City Wide Garage Sale, Austin Tx
Sep 13-14:  Cat Spring Tx Garden Antique Show by Rural Texas

Sep 20-21: Huntsville Tx Antique Show
Sep 20-Oct 4: Round Top/Warrenton Texas Antique Week

Hope to see you down one of the junkin roads!

5 comments:

  1. You're gonna meet yourself coming and going...but law...what a way to go! Take care of that leg!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing Deb, if you don't see me for a few days please send the law to come and find me. I'm sure I'll be under a box, a trailer, a tent, or just asleep somewhere :) See you and CD soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how close it's getting to Warrenton. You might friend are going to need energy pills and roller skates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We (the girls at Vintage Station in Tomball) will be setting up in the alley way of Renck Field also....so glad you will be our neighbor...looking forward to a good show...see ya there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I shall miss it yet again {sob}... so will have to live vicariously thru the Blog Coverage of it all! It's still on the old Bucket List tho'... one day... one day... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: