Monday, November 03, 2014

November Events

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I wanted to post where we are at this month.  Somehow it's ended up that I will have a show every weekend this entire month.  Here's our schedule:

The Rural Texas Antique Show is this weekend, November 8-9 in Bellville Texas.  It's been a while since I've done a show in this town so I'm excited about being back here.  Here's a picture of a previous booth we did with Rural Texas:


The show runs Saturday from 9-5 and Sunday from 10-4. The show is located at the Turnverin Hall at City Park, 988 East Main St. at FM 529 in Bellville.


The next weekend, November 14-16, we'll be back at Fredericksburg Trade Days in Fredericksburg Tx and then again on Thanksgiving weekend, November 28-30. Yes they have two shows this month only.  For more info., click HERE.

On November 22, I'll be setting up with several other vendors at Ann Perry's Open House at the Tin Rabbit in Melrose Texas (outside Nacogdoches Texas).  For more info. about her show, check out her Facebook page HERE.
 
Hope to see you at one of the shows.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: