Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 1987

This date marked the birth of our second son, Mark. At 7:30 am, he came into the world and let his presence be known and he hasn't stopped yet! Mark is a very strong willed child. I used to kiddingly say if he'd have been born first, he'd have been an only child. But then God didn't make us all alike, thank God! He's very artistically inclined and he learned how to play a guitar and no one taught him. He's a very gifted artist as well. Next week he starts college and we are so proud of him. I thought I would share some of our favorite pictures of him when he was little. As you can tell we couldn't pry that pacifier from him for nothing.

We are so thankful to be blessed with two sons. Happy 20th Birthday son!!

5 comments:

  1. We were out gallivanting around yesterday and I missed this.

    Happy 20th birthday, Mark!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome man your son is...I can see why you are so proud! Being the mother of 2 sons too I am partial to boys.
    Happy Birthday Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa! My second one is strong willed too. My mom used to laugh that her will was stronger than my will! LOL! I'm happy to say shes a lovely 16yo now. Never thought I'd survive the terrible twos! Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always said I had day and night children because their personalities are so different. He's such a calm child now you wouldn't believe he was so strong willed when he was little. I guess that will never leave him, he's just different now when he expresses his opinion, so don't ask unless you want the truth! Ha! Thanks for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully handsome young man!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: