Monday, October 08, 2007

Autumn and Antiques

The Round Top/Warrenton show is traditionally held in the Spring and Fall because of the cooler weather that is supposed to happen in Texas, but someone forgot to tell the weather man this time. If I didn't know any better I would have thought we were in the heat of summer--mid July or August, not October. It was so extremely hot, humid, that at times it was unbearable. However, not even the weather could stop the show. Here are more show pics, my booth changed several times:


This is Debbie York's space. She really has unique, different and beautiful things. She's from Dallas and only does the Zapp Hall show twice a year:




This is Country Garden's booth, also from Dallas:

If you missed the show this year, try and make plans to attend in the Spring. The next Zapp Hall show is scheduled for March 28-April 6, 2008.

7 comments:

  1. Ok Teresa, I'm hi-jacking a few of your pictures for my project of the week this week. which will have to do with bird cages. today I went out and did something with one of my new cages, but I think I'll be changing it tomorrow. These pics have sparked an idea. BTW did you sell the worth parker sign? How much if you didn't.
    You should just post pics of your booth and I'll just see what I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have me drooling over the pics of all the wonderful goods! I am so jealous...
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all wonderful! The aqua ornaments just jumped right off the screen! Love 'em!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST stop posting this GORGEOUS stuff! I end up looking at each photo in detail instead of doing my work....I guess I will have to plan a trip for the next show...it's too wonderful to miss.
    Thanks for the "dream" tour.
    xo
    fifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh, I would so totally be all over you booth looking at every nook and cranny- I love the way you've combined the old, the chippy and the aged and made it look like art.

    I'd love to shop Zapp Hall in the spring- when it gets closer I hope it would be ok to ask you for advice about accomodations etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful photos..so many yummy things to inspire!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! All that white~~I love it! You have great style Theresa as do all the dealers you showcased! Wish I could get out there some time!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: