Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An Award



Shawn of Country French Antiques has given me the Brillante WeBlog award. Shawn finds the coolest French Antiques that I've ever seen. You must check out her blog if you've never visited and if you are in the Louisville Kentucky area, stop by her shop.

Okay, now to pass the award on. You know you are all my favorites and it's hard to decide who to pass it on to, so I've decided to pick some of the new bloggers and one's that are just interesting to read:

1. Deb of Talking Trash

2. Denise of Creative & Refreshing Inspirations

3. Connie of Living Beautifully

4. Sharon of Sweet Repose

5. Lillie & Margaret of The Veranda

Since I'm having a hard time picking two more, I just nominate the remainder of you listed on my favorite links!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Theresa....
    What a surprise and Honor, this is my first award.
    I'm so thrilled, if you could see me as I type, I'm actually nervous and missing keys.
    It sounds corny, I know, but this Texas girl has been having so much fun with this new venture...that I really owe a lot of it too you for encouraging me to give it a try....man I sound like I'm giving an Oscar speech.
    Well, I have too give kudos to the right person.
    Thank You for your guidance and welcoming in to this fun group.
    Keep up those great postings.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Denise summed it up perfectly. Now you'll have to show me Sat. how I pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo Hooo - you go girl! you deserve it! Your photos are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa,
    Thanks for the mention and YOU more than deserve it.
    You've always been one of my fav's!!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: