During this past antique show in Warrenton, I was so excited when I found out that I had made the Show Daily. For those that don't know what this is, it's a bi-annual antique news publication that lists all the shows and maps, and tells of various places to go when you are at the antique shows. It covers all the shows from La Bahia to Round Top, Warrenton, Fayetteville and everywhere in between. It lists adds of the different Show Promoters and Dealers that are here. It's very informative and I always recommend picking up a copy especially if you are new to the shows.
Here are the articles that featured my blog party and Sue's Book Signing that she did while here:
Also, Amie of The Junk Gypsies came over one evening and asked if I'd like to be interviewed by The Junk Mafia. Well, of course I said, who wouldn't. I had seen these guys on-line and boy was that a treat. They are so cute and funny. Loved being interviewed by them, thanks guys and Amie. Here are our pics and links:
Here's Fancy with Darren and John. Check out her blog. She even included me in a post. Thanks Fancy!
Here's Jolie being interviewed.
While I'm on the subject of news, I also wanted to thank Debi at Garden Party and Lisa of La Rustique Market for these awards. Check out their blogs, they are both very interesting.
I have to pick seven bloggers that deserve this award, but again I have to choose all on my link lists because I think this is some of the best bloggers out there.
7 quick things about me:
1. I love, obsess, and am passionate about blogging, but then you'd probably figured this one out already
2. I adore my two boys, husband, family and friends; my life is so complete and full with them in my life
3. I'm an obsessive junker, 24/7 if I could
4. I have to have coffee, flavored please, first thing in the morning; loving the Pecan Flavored from HEB right now. My tastes varies from time to time.
5. I'm constantly trying to learn something new
6. I absolutely plan and am constantly thinking about my next show
7. I find gardening so relaxing and love discovering new plants, just wish I could make them grow
Happy Junkin, T