Monday, June 01, 2009

Cat's Meow Moves to New Location



I just wanted to get the word out to all you fans of The Cat's Meow located in Florida that Susie and Mark have relocated to a new building. From what Susie indicates the building sounds just awesome. It's an old 1926 Bank building with great bones as she puts it. In their new location, they'll be able to carry vintage items and buy the things they are passionate about.



Their new location is 3711 US Hwy 301 North Ellenton Florida, which is just 30 minutes south of Tampa. If you live anywhere near them or will be in their area, stop by and check out their great things. From the pictures I've seen recently, Susie's displays are over the top.

6 comments:

  1. Gosh that is news to me. I was only there about a month ago. I had no idea. Love that this is so much closer to me.
    Were you visiting? Are you friends with them? They are wonderful people and a huge inspiration to me.
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited the shop in Venice in March and I am suprised they have moved. They didn't mention anything being in the works but I think they will do well anywhere they go, with the talent and the personalities thye possess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, fantastic displays- thanks for sharing -just love visiting your blog -beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa,
    I sure wish I was a lot closer to their new store. I am hoping to visit one day while visiting Florida. Happy week to you.
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress form....love you too girl!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous shop, the displays are truly inspiring.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: