Friday, March 05, 2010

Accumulations ~ Hill Country vintage home and garden fair

starts on Wednesday, March 10th from 4:00 to 9:00 pm.  I hope you are making plans to come out and see the awesome vendors and enjoy an afternoon of shopping and wine under the stars.

(click here for details)

Here's the list of who you can find here:

☼ Mickie & Brandy ~ proud sponsers/owners of the Accumulations Show
☼  Linda Parker of Fragments & Imperfections.
☼  Amy Bradshaw, owner, Bloom & Bee Swanky in Waco.
☼  Steve Wiman, owner, Uncommon Objects in Austin.
☼  Janette Bibby of Dream On.
☼  Van Harrison Antiques.  
☼  Peg & Jon of French Vanilla.
☼  Linda & Ludmil of Willows Nest Farm
☼  Of course we'll be there


The show will continue on Thursday, March 11, so if you can't make it out on Wednesday, you can still come and shop from 10:00 to 4:00 pm.

The address is:  3800 Elder Hill Road, Driftwood Texas.

For more info., contact Brandy at 512/731-0570 or bshults73@att.net

We will have a very rustic and outdoorsy booth, with some other things mixed in that I've been working on.  Hope to see you there!!

16 comments:

  1. My sisters & I used to come to the hill country about this time of the year but probably not this year. Looks like a great show. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having great weather, (this week, anyway). I hope it continues for your vintage home and garden fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. makin' my plans! looking forward to seeing you in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bit I'll make plans to come. Not sure Dixie will make it but my booth partner Terry is my other partner in crime ;-)
    Hoping for a good Market Days tomorrow. My booth is at Jean's Antique Mall out RR 12 toward San Marcos.
    Hope to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could come, but time is running out! I feel a little short sheeted!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, I'm soo thrilled. I'm going to be able to come to your show. I can't wait. My friends Krista went there last week to deliver a piece and told me that is going to be so amazing. I get to visit with you, Amy and Linda plus getting to meet some people I have been admiring for so long. Yuppie! Blessing, Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms T!!! Jon and I have some very interesting and unconventional stuff for the show...are you intrigued? I think we will all have a great time. I'm gonna have to put some restraints on or I'll buy everything there!!!! Can't wait to see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I wish I could be there. I would love to meet you.
    friends, wine and chippy antiques, does it get better?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am doing the Gypsy Market here in Houston that same week, so won't be able to make it. But, will see you soon in Warrenton! Have a great show...xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautiful blog. I'm so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog!

    I hope I can make it on Thursday!! I'm sure it will be a great time. :)

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. My magazine came while I was gone & when I got home it was sooooooo wonderful to have something new to read! THANK YOU for sending it. It is really a good magazine. I do hope they will continue with it. I stopped by to see Amy at Bloom & BEE Swanky on the way home from Houston. She was pumping the advertising for your show too. HOPE to come down. Sounds like fun. Are you all packed? Good luck. Again, thanks for the magazine! HUGS! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of wonderful displays! I love the vintage rose plates, too! The chandelier is a great find!! Love it!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love that salad and I haven't had it in a long time. Thanks for bringing it back to my mind! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: