Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Do You Know What Time It Is?

It's SHOW TIME...  Time to head to the beautiful country side that will be filled full of awesome treasures.  Can you belive we are one week away!!

Need I say more:

(the fields at Zapp Hall)

When  we were there this past weekend, we noticed that some of the tents were already going up in the fields.  The Marburger Farms show already had a lot of their tents up as do several other shows. Can you feel the excitement in this post.  Can't wait...  Hope to see you at Zapp Hall!!

BTW, HaPPy sT. PaTRIcks dAY!!

10 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly the time flies by. Already, another Warrenton! Have a safe trip and load in and see you there.
    marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooooo thrilling! I can't wait! I have a massive load this time. Keep the good vibes going.... Cheers for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time at Warrenton & Zapp! I'm going to have to miss going this year, but I'll be thinking about it for sure!!! Margo told me she was going and I'm so jealous - I have other family commitments this spring that prevent me from going. Hope it's a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll see you there on the 25th & 26th. Can't wait.

    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I can feel the excitement and I am soooo ready to get there!

    Happy St. Pat's Day!

    Hugs,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for a GREAT show!
    Can't wait to see all the photos,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sell, sell, sell, girl. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so ready... we'll have fun, fun, fun til hubby take the credit card awaaaaay!

    I hope that you have a great show!!!

    See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great time and it goes well!

    Karen

    come on over and sign up for my blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, I can hardly stand it. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my post, we love you and Cruz too and can't wait to see you. It's really time isn't it? OMG!

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: