Thursday, November 24, 2011

City Wide is This Weekend

I just wanted to remind you all that the City Wide Garage Sale in Austin Tx is this weekend.  We can't wait to be there and set up our booth.  We've been planning and gathering things for the last show of the year there.  We've gathered white and silver things with a touch of industrial and Christmas.

Here's a quick preview of what we are bringing:



Hope you'll make plans to come out and see us. Remember early shopping on Saturday morning at 8:30 am. I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend! Happy selling and shopping! Wis I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun... garage sales are pretty much over here, too cold.
    Good luck...
    Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa,
    Happy Belated Thanksgiving. It sounds like you were pretty busy getting ready for the sale. Hope you got some turkey anyway! I want to come see you in Canton. I'm super busy that week but I'm trying to come up with a way!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa-

    It was nice to meet you in Austin this past Saturday. I wanted to let you know I mentioned you on my blog~

    Take care,

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: