Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Are You Ready?

The tents are going up in the different fields and a few trailers and big rigs have been seen in Warrenton being unloaded.  Are you ready for the shows to start.  I know I can't wait to get there. 

As it nears time for us to leave for Warrenton, I'm always curious to know the show atmosphere.  This year my roving reporter friend Christie is keeping me in the loop.  She and her friend Tracy are already setting up at BAR W in Warrenton Texas (and for those that know her, yes she will still have her booth at Sommerfeld).  She did mention there were strong winds that came through last night with rain.  There appears to be some damage to tents, but the tent guys were already making repairs. 

She also said there aren't many vendors that had set up yet, just a few at ExCESS and BAR W, but remember each show has a different opening day.  Let's hope that's all the rain that will be at the shows this year.  This weekend's weather forcast is supposed to be really nice weather. Already looking forward to heading that way.



(previous years at the show)

9 days and counting until Zapp Hall officially opens!!

7 comments:

  1. OPEN...OPEN...OPEN!!! WE ARE READY!!! 'TIL THEN, JOE & GLENN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely wish I were getting ready to go to the shows! Well, at least I always look forward to the pictures.
    Blessings for a terrific show. I hope all do well for the Spring shows....and no bad weather!
    Take care,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're ready ( well sort of)! Looking forward to your blog party! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: