Friday, March 23, 2012

Every Junk Queen Needs A Crown

When I saw Kristie's post, I knew that's what I wanted to do for the blog party

(April 1st, 6pm @ my tent, Zapp Hall~Your calendar is marked right?). 

In years past, you've decorated badges for the party or junked out a dish for the party, but this year I thought it would be fun to make a crown

I know it's only a week out from the party, but you've got time. 

I know you can do it, you are a creative group of peeps:


So make one like Robelyn is wearing

 or find an old hat and junk it up,

bring a tiara if you are pressed for time,

or better yet go to Burger King and get one of those paper crowns that they used to give out to the kids and junk it up. 

If you still don't have time the Junk Gypsies always have cute hats for sale that you could bling out. 

Cat Daddy you are allowed to wear your black cowboy hat, I don't care what Ms. Trash says!

May the best Junk Queen (or King) win!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!*!*! It's just killing me - Missing Out -AGAIN this year!!! Can't wait to SEE the After Party Pics... AND all the Warrenton photos too... I KNOW you'll have a FaB time... I'll be back "someday"...
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    P.S. Wait till you SEE your neighbor - Mariann with her ViNtaGe COWBOY TRAILER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robelyn is getting so much mileage out of my top hat!!! I'll be there, with crown on! Can't wait to see you! xo
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea T, I'll be there with top hat or crown, I'll have something!! What can we all bring?? I have saved a ton of take out silverware, should I bring it? Can't wait to see you there! xoxo-cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo bummed I won't be there!
    Wishing you a great show and lots and lots of fun!
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: