Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Prettiest Couch Ever

This is the prettiest couch I have ever seen and it was painted white, can you believe it:

And it's for sale too.  Check out Bev's blog for the details.

I'm linking up with Kathleen for her White Wednesday posts.


  1. This is the prettiest couch I've ever seen...love it! I've been really wantingto take the pluge and get some white slipcovered furniture, but I think itwill drive me crazy:-)


  2. Wow, Theresa, I love it!! That's the second piece that I have seen that was painted white, the fabric and everything.
    And I just wanted to say Happy 30th to your son! You don't even look old enough to have a 30 year old!!~
    Hope your doing well and have a lovely week!!

  3. that is gorgeous! I wonder if the fabric stayed soft, I did that many years ago by adding fabric medium to acrylic paint, it took a while for the fabric to soften up but I was thrilled with a new couch! I will have to go and check out her post to see the how-to...thanks! t.xoxo

  4. I've seen that done but haven't found that perfect piece to try it out on.
    That piece is perfect!


I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: