Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thanks to all that came out to Fredericksburg

I just wanted to do a quick post to thank all the customers that came out and supported us and welcomed us to our first time at the Fredericksburg Texas Trade Days:






All my wonderful friends that came out and made my day by coming by to see us was just great too.  I heard so many of you say you hadn't been to Fredericksburg Trade Days in years.  I hope you enjoyed yourself there and found lots of treasures, despite the 106 degree heat!  It was almost unbearable.  If we do Trade Days it probably won't be for a while as we are commited to other shows, but we'll definately be back.  Please check back next week for the pictures.  We really had a great time!

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that the Show in Texas went so well and had a great turnout in spite of the heat! Only here in Arizona would we consider 106 degrees not too bad & somewhat Cooler in the Summer. *LOL* I really have it on my 'Bucket List' to get out to several of the Shows in Texas now that we have many Family & Friends living in Texas... so we can visit Loved ones and Shop... it doesn't get much better than that!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll always be welcome with open arms here, Theresa!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a GREAT show - can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to meet you, Theresa. What wonderful (and unique) goodies you had in your booth! - Revis

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a braver woman than I am. That heat had to be a beast!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: