Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Urban Market & More to Share

It's been a crazy busy week for me, but I'm sure you all have had lots to do as well.  I wanted to share pictures with you of my space at Urban Market and share a few more things too.  This is our third time to set up here and each time it just gets better and better. 

I decided to do more of a Christmas theme this time.  I know it seems almost too early for Christmas when we haven't even gotten over Halloween and Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but you know how the retail industry is.  Christmas is all over our local stores and has been since way before the big Antique Shows.

Putting together this Christmas table vignette was fun and several things found new homes including the chairs:



Here's a close up view:



Butter pats and Christmas balls in a cubby:



This primitive white pie safe cabinet sold:




























The brown and white transferware looked good in it but there wasn't much interest in these beautiful things.

The black dresser found a new home:



I love clocks and birdcages, some of the my favorite things to carry:



It was a great show at Urban Market.  Thanks to all the customers and friends that stopped by.

I also wanted to share with you that Robin Brown of Magnolia Pearl and Carol Hicks Bolton are both in the upcoming issue of Where Women Create. 

Here's a few pictures that you'll see in the issue:



Doesn't it all look fabulous.

Here's more:



(Credit: All Carol Hicks Bolton pictures were found on her site.)

Can't wait to see this issue.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've got to get the latest Where Women Create - I always buy it at JoAnn's with a 40% off coupon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: